This issue is normally caused by the "data execution prevention (DEP)" settings on your windows:
Please follow the steps below to solve your problem:
1. Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl, and then click OK.
2. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
3. On the Data Execution Prevention tab, use one of the following
4. Click Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only
to select the OptIn policy.
5. Click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I
select to select the OptOut policy, and then click Add to add the
programs that you do not want to use the DEP feature
Also please go to the following link to learn more about "Data execution